Dear athletes, coworkers and supporters
In 3 months from now it's already Triatlon door Brugge. Unfortunately we also need to undergo the Coronacrisis. It looks like it will take at least 10 weaks to overcome this pandemic. We're concerned about the evolution as well.
Currently it's to early to cancel our race. We strictly follow the evolution and already start to think about a plan B. Our intention is still to have our race at the planned date, but maybe we will be forced to shift it to a later date. No need to cancel yet, we will keep you informed.
Our first priority is your health. Based on that fact our decision will be taken as soon as it is possible.
But if it's 100% safe to organize our race the 20th of June and we're allowed by the government it will be a warm welcome after some weeks of lock-down!
Keep it safe and all the best to you and your family. Stay healthy !